Research papers are quite complicated -- how can you showcase your scientific content without your readers getting lost among the technological terms, field-specific jargon, or (worst of all) grammatically incorrect sentences?
Well, we can help! Our editors not only have grammatical expertise, but they also have scientific, engineering, and legal backgrounds. Therefore, instead of asking you about every new vocabulary word, we have a better sense of what you're talking about, and how to make it sound even clearer. We're also native English speakers who have scored above the 95th percentile on verbal standardized tests, so if you have a question on the many nuances of the English language, we're here to help.
At the moment, our editing staff consists of:
- Chief Editor: Issel Anne Lim, PhD
- Issel received her PhD in biomedical engineering from Johns Hopkins University. She was also the Chief Editor for the MIT Undergraduate Research Journal for three years. She majored in biology, minored in biomedical engineering and toxicology, and now is pursuing a PhD in MRI research. For any written piece, she can correct your grammar with a fine-toothed comb.
- Editor: Kristen Fon Lim
- Kristen is currently a law student at the University of Baltimore, and received her BA in English from The College of William and Mary. Her interests include legal and historical subjects.
- If you would like to join our editing team, send us an email: email@example.com
We can really help with any type of writing, whether it's a paper, email, book chapter, website, article, etc. Let's collaborate
- Ahmed el Harouni, PhD (scientific papers about body MRI imaging, academic presentations)
- Carolyn Lauzon, PhD (academic presentations)
- Carlos Renjifo, MEng (scientific papers, presentations, email announcements, Howard County Striders Racing Team Blog)
- Jorge Renjifo (resumes, professional advice)
- MESA College Prep at JHU Applied Physics Lab (college admission essays, resumes)
- MIT Undergraduate Research Journal (Chief Editor; technical papers, feature articles, news highlights)