Many of our websites focus on simple organization -- how can we best display the information that you'd like to share?
Our group has created over 25 websites. Below is a subset of our most popular pages.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging
F.M. Kirby Research Center for Functional Brain Imaging
- An MRI center at the Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore, MD, where imaging scientists, neuroscientists, and clinicians collaborate to study brain function.
The National Resource for Quantitative Functional MRI
- A national research resource funded by the NCRR, dedicated to the design of quantitative magnetic resonance (MR) acquisition and processing technology assessing alterations in brain function, metabolism, and physiology during neurodevelopment or neurodegeneration.
Johns Hopkins University
Hopkins Imaging Initiative (HI^2)
- The Hopkins Imaging Initiative (HI^2) is a collaborative resource for all of the imaging research at Johns Hopkins University. HI^2 consists of Hopkins researchers who focus on image acquisition, analysis, and application.
Johns Hopkins PostDoctoral Association
- The Johns Hopkins PostDoctoral Association promotes postdoctoral issues and events on campus, in the fields of communications, international groups, policy and advocacy, professional development, and social activities.
Biomedical Engineering PhD Council
- The governing body for the PhD students in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at JHU, which gather student input, organize student functions, and provide a forum to voice student opinions in departmental affairs. This Google Site enables collaborative input from many students.
- An organization for JHU affiliates who share a love of dancing, who organize lessons, discounts, and events that focus on social dancing in the Baltimore community.
Ask the Beaver
Association of Women in Science (AWIS): Greater Baltimore Chapter
- AWIS Baltimore is a local organization committed to supporting the advancement of women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. AWIS provides opportunities to participate in mentoring, career development, and leadership activities throughout the Greater Baltimore area.
Port Warwick Pediatrics, Ltd
- This website for a private pediatric practice in Newport News, VA, also has online forms for requesting a well-check-up, asking for a prescription refill, and several valuable resources for patients.
Howard County Striders Racing Team Blog