After initial set-up, all websites can be maintained through two options:
- Option 1: "As-Needed"
- Priced per hour on an "as-needed" basis
- We'll set a particular price for each hour of work, from set up to updates, which ranges from $10 to $50 per hour.
- Recommended for users who like to "set it and forget it," without regular online changes.
- Option 2: "Monthly Maintenance Fee"
- Priced per month, with six hours of service distributed at any time per month in a "monthly maintenance fee"
- We'll set a fee that ranges from $50 to $200 per month, depending on your needs.
- Recommended for users who update frequently.
If you'd like a simple website that delivers your message in one or two sections (e.g., a "welcome" page and a "contact us" page), the domain name will cost between $5 to $15 per year, and the set up would be approximately $20 to $50.
Examples can be found via GoDaddy.
Details, Collaboration, Forms
If you'd like a more detailed website that allows you to edit the content directly, with forms that allow your customers to contact you, and which you can modify yourself through Google Sites, the domain name and hosting will cost $50 to $60 per year.
Set up costs would range from $50 to $2000, depending on whether you would like to also include social networking set-up, unique graphics customized for your particular purpose, etc. For users who update frequently, we recommend the monthly maintenance fee package. For users who like to "set it and forget it," we recommend going with the "as needed" service.
Note that if you are a non-profit organization, we may be able to set up your domain for between $5 to $15 per year. Alternatively, if you don't mind a clunky URL (namely "http://sites.google.com/site/yourcustomizednamehere"), then the domain name and hosting would be free.
- Association for Women in Science, Greater Baltimore Chapter: http://www.awisbaltimore.org
- Port Warwick Pediatrics, Ltd: http://www.PortWarwickPediatrics.com
- Johns Hopkins PostDoctoral Association: http://sites.google.com/site/hopkinspostdocs
Even More Unique
The domain name would cost between $5 to $15 per year. Hosting is negotiable, depending on your resources. Set up costs would range from $100 to $3000, depending on which features you would like to include, such as social networking, embedded graphics, color-changing menu bars, etc.
- F.M. Kirby Research Center for Functional Brain Imaging: http://mri.kennedykrieger.org
- Personal Website for Issel Anne Lim, PhD: http://alum.mit.edu/www/issel
If you are a nonprofit group, then we can design your logo, clothing, or item for "free" -- in exchange, we simply request one of these designed items. For example, if your nonprofit group wants to design a t-shirt, then we can create a design in exchange for a free t-shirt.
Example: the Hopkins Biomedical Engineering T-shirt in our Clothing section.
If you are a small business, our logo package (including a logo, forms, letterhead, website header, etc.) can range anywhere from $50 to $300, depending on your particular needs.
Example: Port Warwick Pediatrics, Ltd: http://www.PortWarwickPediatrics.com
We are native English speakers, which can help iron out many grammatical nuances or catch common mistakes (e.g., "complimentary" vs. "complementary"). We can edit scientific articles, admissions essays, doctoral theses, and anything that requires a good eye for grammar and a good look at jargon.
These editing services range widely in price. Generally, we can do a sample first page or first 500 words for free. Then, depending on the density of your work, we typically charge $5 to $20 per essay, $10 to $50 per article, and $50 to $900 per thesis. Our usual turn-around time is one week per essay or article, or two weeks per 100 pages.
We can also work within your deadlines. If you'd like a speedy editing within 24 hours, we typically charge an additional 20%.
Prices are always negotiable. Note that we do not check formatting for references, nor would we reformat your document according to a specific journal.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us: email@example.com