This section of the site will eventually have oodles of URLs, for your perusing and/or procrastination. For now, here are a few goodies:
Some intellectual, some funny, some thoughtful. Mostly inspired by academic-ish things.
Some creativity, some originality, some loveliness. Mostly inspired by artsy-ish things.
Some jokes, some stereotypes, some insights. Mostly inspired by cultural-ish things.
- The Average Asian Aging Process: http://yfrog.com/h2aekrdj (Thanks, Carol!)
- Why Asian Mothers are Superior: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704111504576059713528698754.html (Thanks, Carlos!)
- Amy Chua's Response to Readers: http://blogs.wsj.com/ideas-market/2011/01/13/the-tiger-mother-responds-to-readers/
- 'Tiger Mother': Are Chinese Moms Really So Different?: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2043313,00.html
- Roaring Tigers, Anxious Choppers (Tiger Moms vs. Helicopter Moms): http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2043298,00.html
- Tiger Daughter: American dad w/ Tiger wife: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,2043296,00.html
- 5 Things the USA Can Learn from China: http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1938671,00.html
- Chinese vs. Western Mothers: Q&A w/ Amy Chua: http://healthland.time.com/2011/01/11/chinese-vs-western-mothers-q-a-with-amy-chua/